- خرید ساعت on Look at me booking High Sierra Music Festival
- انجام پایان نامه on Radio Tasmania do you hear me
- Leo Gorcey on Keep on truckin
- Lorraine on Email of the day
- Ronny Hansrote on Santa Barbara tonight
- sunday night football online on Current Tour Dates
- David on Santa Monica Ca tonight (Happy Mothers Day!)
- Phil on Coach House – close to San Diego. Easy
- Hilario on Good first night
- sydneywidespraypave on Yeah yeah concrete love
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List
Category Archives: Tales from the Road
Last night it was -2 degrees fahrenheit. That’s pretty balmy. Nice weather for thawing out frozen blueberries. Gardening weather. Tanning and bbq weather. I stepped on a tube with wings and flew way high in the sky to the north … Continue reading
This just happened a couple hours ago at Angeline’s in Sisters Oregon for my final Sisters Folk Festival show of 2013. I got to surf the people! Monday night I play Portland at Mississippi Studios.
Last night in Kerrville Tx at the folk fest. You can see the soap bubbles flying out from backstage.
This has been a whirlwind of a tour so far. I can’t believe the distances I’ve been hoofing. Tonight and tomorrow night I return to the city of my birth for a couple of shows at one of my favorite … Continue reading
I’ll be in St John’s Newfoundland for one night on August 20 at The Ship Inn. 9pm If you’ve never been to Newfoundland I suggest you make the trek. They call it The Rock and it truly is one of … Continue reading
Tonight, I return to Canada. Thanks USA, that was a fun little trip! This evening I play The Cedar Tree Cafe. 7:30pmTonight, I return to Canada. Thanks USA, that was a fun little trip! This evening I play The Cedar … Continue reading
Just had brekkie with Lou and Rain in Hightstown New Jersey and I think I made them laugh. I’m playing a house concert at their place today at 4. It’s sold out. In fact it’s over sold like a United … Continue reading
I’m in Okemah Oklahoma! I’m playing The Woody Guthrie Folk Festival. I play The Crystal Theater tomorrow in Saturday at 4pm. Yippee!