- Tanya K on Louis McMullin (Uncle Louie) rest in peace
- danielletx on Nutso Magutso
- Jill Allison Bryan on Northern Ca here I am
- northierthanthou on They carried me like ants
- KC Lee on Louis McMullin (Uncle Louie) rest in peace
- Jill Allison Bryan on Next couple weeks
- Lkay on Louis McMullin (Uncle Louie) rest in peace
- Jill Allison Bryan on Coast to Coast
- shannon on Louis McMullin (Uncle Louie) rest in peace
- Jimmy Tomkins on Louis McMullin (Uncle Louie) rest in peace
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List
Author Archives: Steve
Kyle who plays bass in Shook Twins just tore this tag out of his pants. Heh heh. Love it. We play Sebastapol Ca tonight at Hopmonk.
I shrunk this birdhouse down in this photo with birdhouse shrinker app. #birdhouseshrinkerapp It’s an amazing photo aid that shrinks most birdhouses down by anywhere from 86 to 12 percent. I’m so happy it’s FINALLY released. I’m thrilled and honored … Continue reading
I spent the night on the grounds of a compound near a house that was shaped like a snail. I heard rustling in the leaves and when I woke up the snail house had moved approximately 26 inches. The reason … Continue reading
One time I was walking down the street and this family of Easter Bunnies was hitching a ride from Applegate Oregon to a new home in The Santa Cruz Mountains. They were adept in many ancient survival skills from hiding … Continue reading
and I’m a blueberry pancake-aholic.
I’m rolling down the highway headed south to Santa Cruz area. Specifically Felton California where I rock this evening with Shook Twins. A total of 4 Northern California shows. Roll on and on and keep your hands on the wheel … Continue reading
Having fun with Vince from Leftover Salmon. Playing songs and shooting the breeze as the breeze shoots us. I’m loving Applegate Oregon.
Just this morning this hat slid into a bar and hopped up and ordered an ice tea and a water and the bartender said “I think I know you. I wore you back in 2003 at an Amway meeting I … Continue reading
Do you guys like The Grateful Dead? I feel like I just discovered them. I have a rental car that has satellite radio XM Sirius and there’s a Grateful Dead channel. I sort of turned it on by accident and … Continue reading