- Jodi on Joe Poltz – I Saw A Picture Of My Brother
- John on Nekked at Carleton Halifax
- charlie browne on Rugburns
- Stephen on Nekked at Carleton Halifax
- national coffee day 2014 freebies on Current Tour Dates
- spartagen xt on Factory Demon
- thiet ke noi that chung cu on Rugburns! Bar Pink June 23 San Diego
- Paul on Ashland Coffee and Tea
- Pearl on Everyone loves me
- Gibby on Ashland Coffee and Tea
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List
Author Archives: Steve
Yes oh yes. Here’s where you can catch me.
To say I’m excited about this would be an understatement. Danny Michel and I are gonna have a swell time in Ontario Canada.
My Dad’s older brother Johnny passed away many years ago and recently someone sent me his photo. My Pop had never seen this picture so I asked him to write about it. He sent me this.
O, or as hes known on Instagram- @otisserie snapped this photo last night in San Diego. We are The Rugburns. We started back in 1982. We’ve played every dive bar in The USA. We’ve slept in vans and on … Continue reading
Yay! Just added! Nov 14 Austin Tx 7pm Strange Brew! Finally my return to Austin Tejas. Get your advance tix here. Small very cool intimate room
I made it back to the west coast. That was a fun tour. Thanks folks. I’ve already been to yoga and gone on a nice walk. I’m getting ready to rock San Diego tonight with my old cohorts The … Continue reading
Happy Fathers Day. I heart my Dad. He’s rad. lucky to know him.
Come on out tonight on Fathers Day to The Carleton in Halifax Nova Scotia. its my final Haiifax show for a bit. hope to see you there.
This is where I played last night. I’m still in awe of some of the places I travel to. If I had known years ago when I was playing at The Mission Beach Club in 1985 that 30 years … Continue reading