Just finished visiting my Auntie Sylvia in Dartmouth. I love her! She’s living in a retirement home now. She’s my Ma’s older sister. I’m happy to announce that at the tender young age of 86 she met a guy and found new love. His name is Ches (yes Ches) and she introduced him to me as her “boyfriend”. She’s a widow and this makes my heart extremely happy for her. She has a spring in her step and she’s sharp as a needle. What a great visit. Sigh. It’s never too late.
- ManPa poltz on He’s not a stalker!
- Dalne on Newy?
- Yusuf Örnek on Oh bridge
- طراحی سایت در مشهد on Radio Tasmania do you hear me
- طراحی سایت مشهد on Radio Tasmania do you hear me
- Ali on Watching me watch me
- Darryl Hickman on Current Tour Dates
- Adaire on Leaping for joy
- Jenny Edgar on Spooky Men’s Chorus
- ManPa poltz on Here’s the radio interview
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List