Just finished visiting my Auntie Sylvia in Dartmouth. I love her! She’s living in a retirement home now. She’s my Ma’s older sister. I’m happy to announce that at the tender young age of 86 she met a guy and found new love. His name is Ches (yes Ches) and she introduced him to me as her “boyfriend”. She’s a widow and this makes my heart extremely happy for her. She has a spring in her step and she’s sharp as a needle. What a great visit. Sigh. It’s never too late.
- قطعات آسانسور on Smoking Lounge
- لوازم آسانسور on My VW is all fixed up
- بالابر on Summerfolk Fest schedule
- ترخیص کالا on Pretty pretty pretty. Alert.
- سئو سایت on Freaky cholesterol
- Raye Crawley on Quiet sleep can be loud
- 10 điều thú vị về bia on Comatopia
- nhà hàng bia tươi on Freaky cholesterol
- Laurie L. on Freaky cholesterol
- Jesse on Current Tour Dates
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List