Just finished visiting my Auntie Sylvia in Dartmouth. I love her! She’s living in a retirement home now. She’s my Ma’s older sister. I’m happy to announce that at the tender young age of 86 she met a guy and found new love. His name is Ches (yes Ches) and she introduced him to me as her “boyfriend”. She’s a widow and this makes my heart extremely happy for her. She has a spring in her step and she’s sharp as a needle. What a great visit. Sigh. It’s never too late.
- Danelle Kauffman on The Stroke- a long short story
- Lkay on The Stroke- a long short story
- Mick Tausney on The Stroke- a long short story
- ManPa poltz on I made it to Australia but my bags didn’t
- Da Rev on Let the people know!
- ManPa poltz on Q&A
- Mike Campbell on I’m not a mechanic
- beth jones on Up up and away
- Jim on Up up and away
- Maria on Backstage action
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List