Just finished visiting my Auntie Sylvia in Dartmouth. I love her! She’s living in a retirement home now. She’s my Ma’s older sister. I’m happy to announce that at the tender young age of 86 she met a guy and found new love. His name is Ches (yes Ches) and she introduced him to me as her “boyfriend”. She’s a widow and this makes my heart extremely happy for her. She has a spring in her step and she’s sharp as a needle. What a great visit. Sigh. It’s never too late.
- Charlie Browne on Kaaboo!
- سئو سایت on Shows shows shows
- خرید کریو on Shows shows shows
- ManPa poltz on 12 tips for your eyes only
- Chris on Thanks Prince!
- Page Plimpton on Thanks Canberra! Now headed to Perth.
- Cheryl on Back in the USA
- ManPa poltz on Back in the USA
- Rudolph Mckenize on Louis Meyers
- Peter Hurforf on Thanks Port Fairy! Caravan Club tonight. Melbourne -Oakleigh
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List