This has been a whirlwind of a tour so far. I can’t believe the distances I’ve been hoofing. Tonight and tomorrow night I return to the city of my birth for a couple of shows at one of my favorite venues in the universe. Aug 11 and 12 at The Carleton in lovely Halifax Nova Scotia. 9pm
I’ll see my Mom and Dad who made the trek out yonder for the gigs. I’ll see Aunties and Uncles and have a swell little shindig. I hope to see you there too.
- ManPa poltz on He’s not a stalker!
- Dalne on Newy?
- Yusuf Örnek on Oh bridge
- طراحی سایت در مشهد on Radio Tasmania do you hear me
- طراحی سایت مشهد on Radio Tasmania do you hear me
- Ali on Watching me watch me
- Darryl Hickman on Current Tour Dates
- Adaire on Leaping for joy
- Jenny Edgar on Spooky Men’s Chorus
- ManPa poltz on Here’s the radio interview
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List