Two nights ago Charlie Sexton came to my nutso magutso Threadgills gig in Austin Tx.
Note the picture— now ahhhh– seeing as how Charlie has toured extensively as the guitarist for Bob Dylan (one of my musical heroes for most of of my life) and seeing as how we hugged each other before this picture and I am touching shoulders with greatness, that since Charlie has probably hugged Bob at some point (I assume he has) that due to The Debt Transfer Act of 1967 (a law that exists only in my warped brain) that I’ve actually hugged Bob Dylan. Yes! I am certain I have hugged Robert Zimmerman. Now my life is compete. Im going to eat a donut today because I gosh dang deserve it and I’m going to direct traffic in the middle of an intersection in Houston, Texas high on donut sugar and I’m gonna scream “I’VE HUGGED BOB DYLAN!” at the top of my lungs at every passing car. Thank you.
As you were.
- خرید ساعت on Look at me booking High Sierra Music Festival
- انجام پایان نامه on Radio Tasmania do you hear me
- Leo Gorcey on Keep on truckin
- Lorraine on Email of the day
- Ronny Hansrote on Santa Barbara tonight
- sunday night football online on Current Tour Dates
- David on Santa Monica Ca tonight (Happy Mothers Day!)
- Phil on Coach House – close to San Diego. Easy
- Hilario on Good first night
- sydneywidespraypave on Yeah yeah concrete love
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List