Two nights ago Charlie Sexton came to my nutso magutso Threadgills gig in Austin Tx.
Note the picture— now ahhhh– seeing as how Charlie has toured extensively as the guitarist for Bob Dylan (one of my musical heroes for most of of my life) and seeing as how we hugged each other before this picture and I am touching shoulders with greatness, that since Charlie has probably hugged Bob at some point (I assume he has) that due to The Debt Transfer Act of 1967 (a law that exists only in my warped brain) that I’ve actually hugged Bob Dylan. Yes! I am certain I have hugged Robert Zimmerman. Now my life is compete. Im going to eat a donut today because I gosh dang deserve it and I’m going to direct traffic in the middle of an intersection in Houston, Texas high on donut sugar and I’m gonna scream “I’VE HUGGED BOB DYLAN!” at the top of my lungs at every passing car. Thank you.
As you were.
- Susan Hely on CBC live
- sydney penny on Current Tour Dates
- monday night football cookbook on Current Tour Dates
- قطعات آسانسور on Smoking Lounge
- لوازم آسانسور on My VW is all fixed up
- بالابر on Summerfolk Fest schedule
- ترخیص کالا on Pretty pretty pretty. Alert.
- سئو سایت on Freaky cholesterol
- Raye Crawley on Quiet sleep can be loud
- 10 điều thú vị về bia on Comatopia
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List