Two nights ago Charlie Sexton came to my nutso magutso Threadgills gig in Austin Tx.
Note the picture— now ahhhh– seeing as how Charlie has toured extensively as the guitarist for Bob Dylan (one of my musical heroes for most of of my life) and seeing as how we hugged each other before this picture and I am touching shoulders with greatness, that since Charlie has probably hugged Bob at some point (I assume he has) that due to The Debt Transfer Act of 1967 (a law that exists only in my warped brain) that I’ve actually hugged Bob Dylan. Yes! I am certain I have hugged Robert Zimmerman. Now my life is compete. Im going to eat a donut today because I gosh dang deserve it and I’m going to direct traffic in the middle of an intersection in Houston, Texas high on donut sugar and I’m gonna scream “I’VE HUGGED BOB DYLAN!” at the top of my lungs at every passing car. Thank you.
As you were.
- Charlie Browne on Kaaboo!
- سئو سایت on Shows shows shows
- خرید کریو on Shows shows shows
- ManPa poltz on 12 tips for your eyes only
- Chris on Thanks Prince!
- Page Plimpton on Thanks Canberra! Now headed to Perth.
- Cheryl on Back in the USA
- ManPa poltz on Back in the USA
- Rudolph Mckenize on Louis Meyers
- Peter Hurforf on Thanks Port Fairy! Caravan Club tonight. Melbourne -Oakleigh
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List