This is a beautiful interview with Slim Dunlap from The Replacements. He suffered a debilitating stroke a year ago and this sweet Q&A was just transcribed. Please like this page, share it and donate if you’re able.
- Danelle Kauffman on The Stroke- a long short story
- Lkay on The Stroke- a long short story
- Mick Tausney on The Stroke- a long short story
- ManPa poltz on I made it to Australia but my bags didn’t
- Da Rev on Let the people know!
- ManPa poltz on Q&A
- Mike Campbell on I’m not a mechanic
- beth jones on Up up and away
- Jim on Up up and away
- Maria on Backstage action
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List