A song for a late November day. On Raglan Road — a poem by Patrick Kavanagh put to music by Luke Kelly Of The Dubliners taken from the traditional melody The Dawning Of The Day. Thanks to Ben at The Prince Albert for teaching me this wonderful song. Here I am this morning in Halifax Nova Scotia singing it. See ya tonight at The Carleton!
watch video here!
- Leslie on That was fun
- Steve on Current Tour Dates
- Cory Zyromsky on Where I’m headed
- mitch on Robin Williams
- Faith Crichton on Robin Williams
- Pete Wiedemann on Where I’m headed
- Sandra Odom on Booking & Contact
- Marilyn Faust on Austin again tonight! Wednesday
- Angelica Wilson on God.com
- geenen on I handle my own business
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List