After I sang the National Anthem in San Francisco they wheeled my friend Nick Kimmel out to throw out the first pitch. He just got his legs! But first they had me sing a song I wrote for him. Here’s the video.
- Rich on Tonight! Poway Ca — fun!
- ManPa poltz on Tonight! Poway Ca — fun!
- CouponDadi on Tonight! Poway Ca — fun!
- CCTV on Tonight! Poway Ca — fun!
- Lora on My job.
- Lkay on Thanks Austin
- Lauretta on Thanks Winnipeg!
- Randall Mehl on Thanks Winnipeg!
- ratablog on Booking & Contact
- ManPa poltz on I’m just a chair
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List