I finally found the pics from the Mexico trip I took with Jewel back in I think 1993. I am not certain of the year as the forklift trucks in my brain are shifting the grey matter around to find the correct date. Now that I look at the picture I see it says 1995. This means we must have written some other song down there. Maybe I smuggled all that weed back to the states and can’t remember anything. I think the song we wrote on the drug bust was I thought I saw you last night or Daddy She’s a Goddess. I do remember that we wrote You Were Meant For Me down there on a surfing trip and one other song called Food Stamp Love. I always thought FSL was going to be the hit. But what the hell do I know? If I was running the record companies it would be a very different story with no records being sold and the whole thing going to hell in a hand basket. Oh wait
- thanksgiving 2014 movies on Current Tour Dates
- Rich on Tonight! Poway Ca — fun!
- ManPa poltz on Tonight! Poway Ca — fun!
- CouponDadi on Tonight! Poway Ca — fun!
- CCTV on Tonight! Poway Ca — fun!
- Lora on My job.
- Lkay on Thanks Austin
- Lauretta on Thanks Winnipeg!
- Randall Mehl on Thanks Winnipeg!
- ratablog on Booking & Contact
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List