I finally found the pics from the Mexico trip I took with Jewel back in I think 1993. I am not certain of the year as the forklift trucks in my brain are shifting the grey matter around to find the correct date. Now that I look at the picture I see it says 1995. This means we must have written some other song down there. Maybe I smuggled all that weed back to the states and can’t remember anything. I think the song we wrote on the drug bust was I thought I saw you last night or Daddy She’s a Goddess. I do remember that we wrote You Were Meant For Me down there on a surfing trip and one other song called Food Stamp Love. I always thought FSL was going to be the hit. But what the hell do I know? If I was running the record companies it would be a very different story with no records being sold and the whole thing going to hell in a hand basket. Oh wait
- kah on Poltz plays Delaware Tonight!
- David Landreth on Come to Pittsburgh
- tim on Nashville
- tucker tuck on Last night was sweet
- Laurie Lentz on Ann Arbor Michigan
- Milissa Donahue on Oklahoma City tonight!
- Tom on Upcoming shows
- Rueben Mehren on Upcoming shows
- Stella Dean on A little love from Bend Oregon
- Jim ANSPACH on A little love from Bend Oregon
Subscribe to the Poltz Mailing List